- Preferably a graduate of course in electronics.
- Knowledge in electrical and wiring installation is advantage.
- Knows how to drive a motorcycle and or a car.
- Willing to travel frequently to branches.
- Preferably a graduate of any business-related course with basic accounting.
- Must be healthy and fit.
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in Bicol.
- Good working attitude and able to work independently.
- College graduate or at least finished 2 years in college.
- Must be healthy and fit to do strenuous fieldwork.
- Knows how to drive a motorcycle and with a valid driver’s license.
- Has or owns a motorcycle is an advantage.
- Able to relate and communicate well with residents, particularly those from lower-income levels and micro-entrepreneurs.
- Good working attitude, receptive to training and supervision but able to work independently.
- Graduate of Social Works, Sociology, Business Related Courses and other related courses
- Willing to do/ perform field work
- Preferably knows how to drive and with valid drivers license
- Above average oral and communication skills
- Experience in Community or Rural Development is an advantage
- Keen to details and can perform job with less supervision